SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 27, 2014

A new low and being a mom is busy!

I'm happy to report that this morning I hit a new low... Just barely! I'm down 6.7 lbs!! 

Good job to everyone who completed the 5k today! I have been busy ALL day. I used to get up early to get things done... Well baby started waking at 3 a.m. And would cry about every 1/2 hour after that.  So that didn't happen. I planned to walk after I got my casserole made and cheese ball in the fridge... But as soon as I had that moment (also taking care of baby) it was time to leave and I hadn't even showered yet!

So, I've decided to complete my 5k on Black Friday and spend the evening with family. Good thing that fits within my own rules!!! The best of intentions...

Who else plans to complete the #THB5K tomorrow?

Happy thanksgiving!

4 comments :

  1. Yeah so I suck, I didn't get to take part in the 5k.
    Sadly it turned into more traveling than previously expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new low! Babies make everything harder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine done on Sat AM. I was blessed to do it with my friend who has spent the past 8 months fighting breast cancer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Alissa! :) and because I haven't been on here for so long, congrats on the new baby too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...