SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 15, 2013

A Sweet and Healthy Treat You’ll Love

Just in case you haven’t been introduced to the delicious wonder of banana soft serve, I thought I’d share it with you. You’re welcome.

I posted this recipe almost three years ago, so I think it’s time to share it again.

Banana soft serve is made of nothing but frozen bananas. It tastes like ice cream.

Who am I kidding, you’re not going to read any more so I’ll just share the link to the recipe for the creamy goodness that is Banana Soft Serve.

Enjoy!

2 comments :

  1. oh yummy! I love this. We should have a recipe swap sometime! I would love it if you stopped by my blog sometime. Gave me some feed back.

    LilRedRunner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article, Did you know that most people are actually overweight because they are malnourished? Get the facts about fat and losing weight by visiting => www.fat-loss-factor.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...