SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Making Choices

You know that feeling when you’re pretty sure you need to make a life change but yet you second guess yourself and end up not doing anything about it?

Historically, that’s how I’ve always been until-- one day, life up and smacks me in the face and I am forced to deal with the fact that I should have trusted my intuition and made the change.

It’s like divine intervention. Little nudges. Whispers of truth in my ear. Billboards with with flashing lights along the road of life. And finally a shout; my first and my last name, in the tone that your mother uses when you’re in trouble. I ignore them all.

And then BAM. It happens. I have to be shoved in the direction I should have been heading long ago. And then I have to face the truth and acknowledge that I ignored all of the signs.

Ever feel like that?

3 comments :

  1. Yep! Sure have.... hope you are okay. Onward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to everyone. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes - I have had that experience before. Hope all is okay with you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...