SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Good days

I've had a couple of good days and you all know how motivating that is to be able to prove it to yourself that you can do it...even if just for a day. Sometimes you have to start small and work your way up.

I had to go in to the office today and I managed to eat only the food I packed and even came home to go for a 1.5 mile walk in the hot 90+ degree weather before leaving for work with job #2. It feels good to be active, even if just a little.

I think our bodies were designed to be active creatures and when we are sedentary, we suffer in more ways than just physically. Exercise is great medicine, is affordable, and you don't need insurance to cover it!

After making one big decision in my life recently, I am ready to make more changes in my life to be true to who I am, to better myself, and to treat myself with respect, while also not settling for anything that doesn't make me happy. Life is too short. I feel this hope inside again, a huge feeling of relief knowing that I'm headed in the right direction again.

5 comments :

  1. 90+??? Where'd the snow go?! :) Yahoo for a couple good days. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo for nicer weather!!
    I agree with you - our bodies were made for activity!!
    I'm new to your site so I don't know your whole story (I read your About Me page) but glad that you have hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know girl exercise really makes me feel better, i had a good day on plan yesterday too, we got this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90 degrees? Yowza, sounds like mother nature skipped your spring and put you right into summer! :) Have a wonderful day Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! this is awesome :)

    http://www.chooseyourhabits.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...