SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 16, 2010

Check In

Yesterday was another good day. I need to keep this going!

I’ve started going for walks on my breaks at work. It’s nice get to be outside in the nice weather. Plus, on my long days, I get 20 minutes of exercise with no problem whatsoever. I enjoy it and it helps me refocus and calm down. Yesterday was so windy I thought I was going to blow away!

I’m happy it’s FINALLY FRIDAY! Today I have a short day at work and then on to school. After today, I will have 2 weeks left of classes and then 1 week of finals!! I’m way excited about almost being done!

I’ve lost my puffiness again and the scale is going down. I feel so much better! Having the right attitude makes all of the difference.

Have a great day and keep a positive attitude!!

10 comments :

  1. Positive attitude definitely helps! Have a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes keep the positiveness going on! It makes a lot of difference! Have a great day you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for the scale going down :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so jealous of your walk breaks at work!! maybe i could suggest that at our next meeting! ;)

    great job on staying OP and keeping positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following all your movements on Twitter....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Keep up the great work!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a great Saturday. It sounds like you are totally in a positive frame of mind! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hang in there and keep going, a positive attitude helps. have a good week this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done for keeping the momentum going!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are right on with "having the right attitude"! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...