SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weigh In Day

I weighed in this morning and had gained 1.2 lbs from last week. I knew this was coming and I had made up my mind not to let it affect me because I have new resolve. I weighed in at 238, so I’m right at the 50 lb lost mark and I’m happy with that.

Today has been a better day. My eating has been on track and I’ve felt in control again. I’m currently enjoying my Blue Machine Naked Juice that hubby surprised me with! Yum! It makes me feel healthy. I’m even limiting myself to half of the bottle, one serving size. One day at a time. Little steps will get me to my destination, even if it takes a little longer!

There’s something about weigh in day that allows me to forget everything I did last week and focus on this next week. It’s like New Years Day. Like new years resolutions on a much smaller scale. 1 week is very manageable, wouldn’t you say? I’ll have to start thinking of it more like that.

I cannot thank those of you who commented enough for your support. Each and every word means so much to me. I’m going to save those comments to a word document and read them whenever I get discouraged. They were so uplifting and just what I needed to hear. Why was I afraid to come on here and post my weight? You have all been where I am at now and you’re all so understanding. I should never feel like holding back on my blog again. You’re all so supportive and motivating to me. Seriously, if you’re feeling discouraged- read these comments and you’ll feel better! :) I am blown away by your continued support. Thank you all so much! :)

6 comments :

  1. Losing 50 lbs is no joke! So ups and downs do occur! Look at the larger picture, when you have reached your goal a gain of 1 lb does even count :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having lost 50lbs already shows you have it in you to do it...so keep going, don't give up...you will get there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the right attitude with that small gain. It's so important to keep going because the last thing you want to do is go backwards! Keep strong and you will achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am so glad you posted, so hooray for the gain! You can use it to change your outlook, which it seems you did. Each week is a new start. Heck, each day or even hour is a new start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that the eating is on track :) I hope you have a great day!! I love how your linked the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know your getting back on your eating track :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...