SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 30, 2010

Finally Friday!

Just an update that I am still doing well! :) I feel like I’ve really gotten my focus back and I haven’t weighed what I weighed this morning since April 4th!

I’ve noticed that a lot of people are struggling. The people that were dieting at work are falling off the wagon. It actually makes me feel like I am successful. Because I have lost 50 lbs and am still keeping it up. Usually, I’m like my co-workers and I lose 10 lbs. and fall off of the wagon. This time, I’ve got it right.

Today is my last day of classes so I am psyched! This is the first time all semester that I fell behind in the reading for class today, so I’m a little nervous about going to class! But it’s the last day…what’s the worst that could happen? I figure I’ll have this weekend to play catch up as I prepare for finals, etc.

What are your plans for the weekend? I plan on writing a 12 page paper, doing 100’s of pages of reading, preparing a presentation, and studying for a final. Sounds like fun, huh!? I’ll definitely sneak in some me time in there somewhere. We have city-wide garage sales tomorrow, so we’ll be sure to check those out for some steals! :)

Have a great day and Don’t Quit!

6 comments :

  1. OH I am doing that too! My finals is just 4 days away and I am totally freaked out.

    Having said that, dont be stressed :D. TAke one day at a time :)

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are in the right space and you are going to lose the weight for sure.

    I also noticed lots of people are struggling...I'm still going strong...eating my points allowed daily and training daily...nothing more I can do.

    Its a public holiday here tomorrow so will be sleeping in I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back on track and feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane Fit to the FinishMay 1, 2010 at 7:59 AM

    It's wonderful that you are feeling strong! I wish you luck on your paper and all the other things you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they just named a month after you....
    And the flowers....it's a winning combo!

    Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...