SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 23, 2015

Week in Review: No Weigh In #2

No-Weigh-In_thumb

 

We ended up staying a second week at my parent’s so I was not able to weigh in today. Honestly, I’m kind of glad I didn’t have to weigh in since I don’t think the results would be very good. Eek.

I didn’t have any “bad days” or “good days”, but I had good moments and bad moments every single day. In that respect, I call it a win. At no point did I decide, “well I just ate _____ so I might as well just eat whatever I want for the rest of the day/week”. I took it one choice at a time.

When I was out and about I parked farther away and walked. While waiting for my mom at her appointment, I spent some time walking Little Miss Sunshine around in the stroller.

I ate a salad or two. I drank lots of water. I counted my points.

I also ate too many desserts. That’s really my biggest downfall…I just can’t resist desserts.

I really messed it all up right out of the gate last weekend. I was sick and moody and I did some emotional eating. Argh.

 

Here are the stats for the week:

 
This Week
Last Week
Weekly Points Used:
73/49
57/49
Activity Points Earned:
15
29
Activity Points Used:
15
29
Total Steps:
41,407
54,062
Weight Loss this Week:
?
?
Total Weight Loss:
?
-

After looking at my stats, I really did pretty horribly!! Here’s to a better week this week! I will be home for sure and will have to face the scale next Friday!

 

How did your week go?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...