SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Cruising!

Hello everyone! It's been a little too long since my last post. I have needed to take a good, long break from food & diet obsession and it has been good for me in so many ways-- but maybe not so good for the weight! But life is about a lot more than that.

I do have some motivation to get healthier though! Remember back in October when I talked about wanting to earn a free Caribbean cruise with Thirty-One? Well, I did it!! Not only did I earn it, but I also earned a level with free airfare, transportation, and a $750 gift card! So hubby and I will be setting sail later this year! We can't wait!



I worked so hard for that! I was ready for a break and the day after the incentive officially ended, they announced another one! This time, I can earn either a $3000 or $5000 Disney voucher! I'm all over that too-- I know Little Miss Sunshine would absolutely love a trip to Disney! Want to earn a free trip to Disney with me!? I'd love to have you on my team!

I've already ordered my swimsuit and I have this beautiful Lakeside Tote coming with me!


I will let that be all for now! More to come later. I hope you're all doing well!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...