SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Did I achieve my goals in 2016?

It's time to check in on last year's goals to see what I actually accomplished!





Here are the goals that I set for myself last year followed by how it actually went.


Reach my Goal Weight:

Ummmm yeh. That didn't even come close to happening. I actually reached the highest weight of my entire life. Huge fail!


Foster Relationships:

This went really well for me! I feel like I made some really great friends this year and that makes me happy. :)


Earn My Previous Yearly Income:

I definitely did amazing in this category! I earned over $10,000 by myself and at home. Yay!


Venture Outside of my Comfort Zone:

I did this quite a bit during 2016. I took a cupcake decorating class and met new people. I went to some Direct Sales events. I put myself out there and made friends.


Continue Learning:

I continue to listen to podcasts and read books. I'd like to read more books though!


Take Regular Me Time:

I have done this pretty regularly, thanks to my in-law's for watching Little Miss Sunshine for me. It kind of goes in waves though-- I'll have plenty of time to myself for a while and then have a stretch of time with no me-time and I really see the effects of it. I definitely need that time alone and I've learned when it's time to take that time!


So basically I accomplished every goal except the weight loss one. No big surprise there, unfortunately! It's a battle I can never seem to win! 

But guess what? Accomplishing all of that other stuff shows that I'm pretty awesome anyways, right?! That's what I'll keep telling myself until I believe it!

Next up, setting my goals for 2017!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...