SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Update on my Binge Eating Disorder Journey




I was happy to step on the scale this week and see that I had lost a significant amount of weight from where I was the previous week. Whew. Thank goodness, otherwise I would have been in a really bad mood. I'm sure you know what I mean. Isn't it funny how the scale can dictate our moods so much?

Anyways, I discovered a woman who has an online program for helping people beat binge eating disorder. I did my research and felt like it might be something that could help me. I've seen good things. She used to struggle with it herself so she knows what it's like.

Hubby and I discussed it and we decided I would make the investment and give it a try. I kept thinking, "what if it doesn't work?"... but then I began to think, "what if it does work?". I have to at least try!

I will try anything and everything to overcome this! So for now, I will not be going to therapy but will be focusing on this program.

The last little while I have just been eating "whatever", which isn't exactly ideal. I've been out of most of my shakes and such and have just been eating what was convenient-- not all bad stuff. But it does seem like I struggle to find that "satisfied" feeling.

So that's where I'm at right now!


How is your journey going?




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...