SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 22, 2016

Fear Surrounding Food




Have you ever taken a look at how much fear you have surrounding food?

This has been a focus of my new program, which is completely different than anything I've ever done before-- I am hopeful that it will work. I don't want to share what it is until I'm completed with the program and can give a full opinion of it. It is costly, so I don't want anyone to spend money on it if I don't feel it works.

But really, I cannot believe how much fear surrounds my food choices and body image.



I am afraid of foods that I label as "bad".

I am afraid of having some foods in the house

I fear that I will be out of control.

I fear that I will always be overweight.

I am afraid I don't have enough will-power.

I am afraid others will judge me by what I'm eating.

I am afraid others will judge me by my size.

I am afraid others will judge me by what's in my grocery shopping cart.

I am afraid I will be too heavy to participate in some things.

I am afraid I won't fit.

I am afraid of being unattractive.


And this is just the beginning! I am living in a lot of fear, fear about things that most people probably don't even think about. This isn't normal, and I don't believe we have to live this way.

This is just food for thought (no pun intended)!


How does fear affect your food choices or body image?


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...