SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

An Update

Hello everyone! Thought I’d pop in and say hello since it has been a while.

Everything is still going well for my pregnancy. I am concentrating on eating healthy and trying to be active.  I will tell you the stories when I am back to blogging regularly again after baby arrives.

You guys—the nursery is coming together and it is soooo adorable. I can’t wait to show you! I will take pics and post them once it is totally finished. Smile

We have a first name picked out but are still trying to figure out the middle name. Any ideas for a single syllable middle name? Leave ideas in the comments! I have a couple in mind.

I am 32 weeks, so there are about 8 more weeks left. Things are starting to seem a lot more real now. I’m excited and nervous at the same time. I hope I know how to be a mom when she arrives!!! I guess the fact that I’m so worried about it probably means I will try my hardest to be a wonderful mom…I probably shouldn’t be too hard on myself!

Hope you are all doing well!

7 comments :

  1. My daughters middle name is Bree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope, Eve, Grace, Faith, Belle, Brooke, Kay, Lee, Lynn. You'll figure it out. :) And you'll be a fine mom!
    http://nameberry.com/list/385/One-Syllable-Middle-Names-for-Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorites are leigh & mae. you will be a great mama! can't wait to "meet" her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very happy to hear from you! Glad all is going well, look forward to "meeting" your little girl when she arrives!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...