SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Hangry

Yesterday was Day 1 and it went well! I didn't feel like I was dieting at all, but I did feel in control. It was a success.

Today has been a bit of a struggle! I'm so hungry! So far so good though. I decided to eat some boneless, skinless chicken for a snack since I figure the protein will help-- and it's 0 points with WW Freestyle SmartPoints. 



Perhaps I need to eat a little more fat too so I feel satiated, or cut down on the carbs at breakfast and get back to eating eggs-- which by the way are 0 Freestyle SmartPoints too! I need to boil some eggs to eat as snacks.

Are you following the new FreeStyle SmartPoints system? What do you eat regularly? I'd love some ideas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...