SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Join me!

One of the reasons that I have been a bit absent on the blog lately is because I have been more active in my Thirty-One business! Things are going great-- I've met some great women and formed friendships. It has been good for me.

I set a goal to earn a free cruise! I know that I can do it with a little hard work and it will be something fun to work towards. I really need to advance to a leadership role so that I qualify for the trip though.

I need three ladies to join my team and I'd love to have you! Starting October 1st, you can join for only $1-- this is a limited time offer though. I will personally help you sell your first $1,000 in sales and will be with you every step of the way.



I have personally made over $1,000 in income since mid-July-- that's in my pocket. That means that I've sold over $4,000 in products since then. It's so much easier than I thought it would be-- all of my parties have been online so far!

How would you like to have some extra money during the holidays? This is the perfect way to earn it!

Let me know if you'd like to learn more!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...