SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 23, 2016

Getting after it!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been a little MIA for the last week...but it's for a good reason.

I attended an event in Chicago this past week that I found very motivational for me. We received training from Susan Sly and she was amazing. Her words really hit home for me. It seemed like she really understands the reasons for being overweight--I believe she even stated that all extra weight is emotional. As you know, I completely agree.

I will be sharing some of the break throughs that I had while I was there--hopefully this week! Isn't it amazing how someone can say just the right words?

Anyways, I have been fired up! Yesterday was my first day to be back on track and I feel like my mind is so much clearer now. I have focus again and I'm ready to meet my goal!

I actually decided to stay at my parent's for the week with Little Miss Sunshine. I decided it would be the perfect opportunity to get a good start. My mom does the same weight loss program as I do, so I have the support that I need.




Another bonus is having someone to watch the little one so that I can workout! I set my alarm for 5:30 this morning so that I could get up and go to the gym before Little Miss Sunshine woke up. I am SO proud of myself for doing so!

I came up with a million excuses for why I should skip my workout.

My Fitbit died. I'm having allergy/asthma issues. I only got 5 hours of sleep. I could workout in the afternoon. I'm tired. I have a business meeting. I forgot my earbuds. 

I could go on and on and on.




I'm off to a good start!



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...