SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Maternity Photos

I wasn’t planning on having maternity photos taken. Well, except for the snapshots I have hubby take to track progress. But then a family member offered to take photos, I thought about it and decided to have them taken..and I am so glad that we did! 

To be honest, I have spent a greater part of my pregnancy with serious body image issues…so when these photos turned out so well, I was so glad that we had them taken so I can have positive memories to look back on. I am SO happy with how they turned out!

Take a look!

favorite

Me

Us

Kiss

Shoes

May2014

The first photo is my favorite and I’m going to make a gallery wrapped canvas for the nursery once the photographer sends over the final edited photos!!

20 days left!

12 comments :

  1. Love them!!!!! ♥️♥️😍😍👣👣😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you check in. Glad everything is going well. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it girl!!! Yall look so adorable and precious and I cant wait to see a pic of sweet baby girl!!! So happy for you and this exciting time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to have a baby. I love your pictures :) I am sure you will be glad you took them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first one is so cute! I think the last one is my very fave, though. They are all very nice. Due date will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, I love all these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to "see" you again Alisa! You look beautiful, radiant and happy! Looking forward to meeting your little girl! And she'll be here soon! Sending a giant hug your way! Roz@weightingfor50

    ReplyDelete
  8. After going over a few of the blog articles on your web page, I truly like your technique of writing a blog. I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. On my blog I talk about a lot of issues in the fitness industry, I am certain that if you check it out you will learn a thing or two.

    Thanks

    My Blog: http://lose-weight-the-correct-way.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Pics..Check weight loss Diet Plan and Success Stories by Dr. Rukadikar

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you are at your due date now. I keep checking back!!! :) My first was 6 days late. I've read first babies are an average of 7 days late. Of course, there's lucky ones who delivery a few days early! Lol Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...