SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 5, 2011

I’m Proud of Today

I had a nice weekend at home, but I spent the most of it working on homework. I’ll be happy when I’m done with that!

For breakfast this morning, I had an egg on whole wheat toast with FF cheese, a glass of Skim milk, and a banana for 0 SF points.

12511 001

As I posted yesterday, I am really loving the Simply Filling plan so far. I have high hopes that this is going to work for me! It has taken a little getting used to as I learn what foods will cost me points, etc. So I used a few more points than I wanted to the first couple of days and am left with very few now. But yesterday was a success for sure! And I still have some Weekly points left to get me through Tuesday. Smile

My work schedule changed today for the winter months so I now have an extra half hour in the morning! PERFECT! Just what I needed to fit in some exercise. And my cough has been less persistent the last couple of days, so I was ready to go again. FINALLY!

I wanted to do something a little lighter on my first day back to exercise, so I decided to walk. But shortly after hitting the treadmill, I decided to experiment with the incline. So I ended up walking most of the 30 minutes at a incline and raised it periodically as I was walking. What a FANTASTIC WORKOUT!! I loved it. My HR was significantly higher than if I just walked on a normal surface, I could feel my legs working harder, and I was covered in sweat. I will definitely be doing this again! I walked 1.5 miles and burned 263 calories.

I am back at the HBBC challenge, my second week didn’t go so well, but I did earn a point for getting in 7 servings of fruits/veggies one day. You can watch my progress by clicking on the button under my header for the HBBC.

While working, I sipped on coffee with FF creamer for 0 points.

12511 002

On my first break, I ate carrots for 0 points.

12511 003

For lunch, I ate a taco salad made with lettuce, tomato, avocado, FF cheese, lean ground beef, FF sour cream and peach salsa for 1 point.

12511 004

I finished it up with an orange for 0 points.

12511 005

On my last break, I made Chai tea and added some FF milk for 0 points.

12511 006

I love how I feel like I have more options with what I’m eating. I’m eating when I’m hungry vs. trying to balance my points and eat enough, etc. I still feel like I’m eating enough…I think it’s a mind game. lol But it seems to be working! FINGERS CROSSED!

I am also starting to use the WW message boards a little more frequently. I found a board for people following SF plan and I’ve found them really helpful. So far no one has been viscous, as I have experienced in the past!

I ended up getting off of work about 3 hours early—which was FABULOUS because I had a ton of homework to get done. I worked on one project for over two hours! I’ve already put about 7 hours in this project prior to this—ridiculous. This should be my final…unfortunately it’s not!

For supper, I ate a chicken stir fry with pineapple, broccoli, onions and garlic over lentils and drizzled with apple cider vinegar along with FF cottage cheese for 0 points. I also had a glass of Ocean Spray cran-lemonade, which is like Crystal Light.

12511 008

I think I bought the wrong yogurt for SF. I thought it said FF yogurt was free, but I see that it says FF yogurt, plain or light, artificially sweetened. I don’t see sugar in the ingredients of this, but there are 10g of sugar? So I’ll count the points for it. 3 points.

12511 009

I didn’t want to use those 3 points—so if that yogurt is actually free—somebody tell me and I’ll feel better! Winking smile

So what do you think about my eats today? I feel like I had a really healthy day and I’m proud of how I did! That’s always a good way to end the day!

8 comments :

  1. I think your eats look great. I want that stir-fry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are food looks better today. There was no icecream or brownies today!
    I think you will enjoy simple filing technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good to me. I was going to say what Sarah said "no ice cream". :) I hope this plan is exactly what you need to succeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't wait to go to my first WW meeting tomorrow. I am a little scared, but you make it all seem so effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ff free yogurt IS free!

    i think it meant than the lite had to be artificially sweetened.

    your meal plan looks awesome -- did ya give the taco salad a pt for the avocado or the beef? because that looks amazing!!!

    and i am with you -- i used a few more points than planned the first couple of days -- i thought pasta sauce from a jar was free -- wrong. i also thought ground turkey was free -- which it is if it's 99% fat free... live & learn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok sadly i was wrong -- ff yogurt isn't free -- only if it's plain -- you were right -- so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Alissa. So glad simply filling is working well. Your meals look delicious! Fingers crossed for a great WI tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job today! That's a lot of food for so few points!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...