SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 15, 2011

One Thing After Another…

It’s hard to believe it’s Friday- it doesn’t feel like it. But I’m glad I won’t have to work for a couple of days!

For breakfast, I tried something different- 1 cup of oatmeal with 1/2 scoop of protein powder mixed in. I think next time I would add an entire whole scoop- I was afraid it wouldn’t taste good but it did! I also had a banana and a glass of milk for a total of 8 points.

41511 001

Before signing in to work, I had a cup of coffee with half and half for 1 point.

41511 002

I seemed to have gotten on a coffee kick again. It’s either coffee or tea and coffee it is right now! I am definitely going to start looking for a coffee bean grinder and buy coffee beans now. It was such a  rainy, cold and windy day outside- I could hear the wind howling outside my windows and I was glad to be inside sipping a hot cup of coffee!

On my first break, I had a serving of dry roasted peanuts for 4 points.

41511 003

I also had string cheese for 1 point.

41511 004

Trying to get my protein in! Susan asked where I am tracking my Carbs, Fat and Protein percentages- I do so on Livestrong.com and it’s free! Smile

Hubby had the day off today- so he had lunch ready for me on my break- which was so nice! He made me an egg sandwich on a Thomas bagel thin for 8 points.

41511 005

I also had a Skinny Cow Strawberry Shortcake ice cream sandwich for 4 points.

41511 007

On my last break, I ate 2 Cuties Clementines for 0 points.

41511 008

I had a long and hard day today. We were very busy at work. My partner for my project told me he had to work during the time we set aside to work on our project and the stress just keeps building up. But this too shall pass. Smile

I’m going to sign out for the night and just enjoy some time with hubby. Have a great weekend!

9 comments :

  1. The stress will indeed pass!
    Enjoy your night with the hubby and relax!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job tracking everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy food, as usual!
    Hope your weekend is just as delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog yesterday and added you to my reads. I tried your green smoothie with an orange and spinach, I didn't have protein powder, just added some almond milk and fat free greek yogurt, I loved how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will indeed pass Alissa. Hang in there!!! Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bummed there are no good clementines around here anymore! I miss them!

    Enjoy your weekend, Alissa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your breakfast oatmeal makes me want dinner oatmeal. :) Cold day + warm oats = yay. :)

    That bagel sandwich looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is sooooo windy here things are flying everywhere....it's been raining all day too, so I did the exact same and I made myself a tea.
    Nothing makes you feel better......have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...