SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weigh In Day

I weighed in this morning at 208.8- my new lowest weight!! Really, I don’t ever remember weighing this low (for me) in my entire life. So it’s all onward and downward from here- which is SUCH a great feeling of accomplishment! That’s a 2 lb. loss for the week and a total of 79.2 lbs. lost! Can you believe it?! I’m .8 from my next 10 lb. goal of 80 lbs. lost!!! Not to mention .8 from my Wii Fit! I’d LOVE to meet that goal next week but I often gain after a big loss (2 lbs. is huge for me!). Positivity, right? If you believe it- you can do it!

I did lose 1 daily point because my weight has gone down, but I will manage. Winking smile

A blogger informed me yesterday that Thomas Bagels now make Bagel thins in Cinnamon Raisin! You can bet I made sure to buy those while grocery shopping yesterday! So I had one of those with whipped honey nut cream cheese, a glass of milk and a bowl of fruit (1 cup strawberries, 1 banana, and 1/2 cup blueberries) for a total of 7 points.

3211 001

I got to talk to my Dad for a little while and then it was time to work. My Mom and Dad both sat in and watched me work to see what I do. And then they headed home. It was nice to have them here! Feel free to come visit me again (like maybe same time next week?)!! Winking smile

I sipped on some coffee with FF vanilla creamer while working. I was really tired this morning for some reason. This perked me right up! 2 points.

3211 002

On my first break, I had a green smoothie (2 oranges and 1 cup spinach) for 1 point. I have had many requests on how I  make these- you can find the recipe in my recipe tab at the top of the page, under the Smoothie section. Smile

3211 003

By the way, I recently found out that oranges help with iron absorption. So combining the oranges with the spinach is a great way to absorb that iron. Good to know that this smoothie is really good for me! And for those of you that are scared to try it- Don’t be! You can’t taste the spinach- and if all else fails- try it on St. Patty’s day just for fun! Winking smileMaybe even right after you run Vegan Chick Pea’s 5k!

By the way, I will be posting the recipe for my Parmesan Crusted Tilapia due to your requests also! If you see anything you’d like a recipe for- let me know! I post 1 recipe each week and I always need ideas.

For lunch, I made a salad: lettuce, tomato, avocado, salmon, walnuts and light ranch for 7 points.

3211 004

I also had a serving of Rold Gold Honey Wheat Braided Twist Pretzels for 3 points.

3211 005

I forgot how good those are and 3 points really isn’t bad!

I also had a nice, refreshing glass of iced tea for 0 points.

3211 006

For dessert, I had a No Pudge! brownie for 3 points.

3211 007

On my last break, I snacked on 2 Cuties clementines for 0 points.

3211 008

I was happy once the long day was finally over.

For supper, I made sandwich thin pizzas (you can find these in my recipe section also!) and green beans for 5 points.

3211 009

For once I wasn’t craving anything sweet so I didn’t have any dessert. It’s very odd when I don’t crave sweets, I was actually craving salty foods tonight- Weird!

That leaves me with 5 points left for the day. I’m not hungry enough eat anything else right now, but I have the points if I want a snack later on.

I’m glad to be half way through the week! Only two more sleeps until hubby comes home!

23 comments :

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! Keep up the good work! Love your goal levels. I need to set up a reward system for myself like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Alissa!!!! Congratulation!! You've worked hard and I can't believe you're almost at -80 WOOHOO!!! oh and I've already have the spinach ready, I'm going to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the loss! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the orange taste in my smoothie, but the weird consistency from the strings bugs me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Alissa. You are really doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job girly!! That is so great and motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job!!! Thats so cool :) Totally worth all the pain isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!
    I stumbled across your blog, and oh mygoodness I like all the food that you're eating! It all looks very healthy. Congrats on your weight loss progress btw, you're doing so great!
    I like how you're writing down what you'll reward yourself with :) that is a good motivation!
    I hope you get to go to hawaii very soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Positive thinking! You will get that Wii Fit next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your loss, very motivational!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is fantastic! Even better, you've done it your way and a way you know you can sustain. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on the weight lost......so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOO HOO!!!! Fantastic weigh in, congratulations!!!!! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are awesome. You should be completely and utterly proud of yourself. You're doing so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your new lowest weight! You must be beyond excited! You are doing absolutely amazing! What an inspiration you are. Those pretzels are so good. My roomie just bought me a "honey mustard" by Helmann's. It's 10 calories and divine with the pretzels!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the loss- so close to that Wii fit! Think positive about next week, you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great weigh in!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I swear I have the sandwich thin pizzas on my list! Congratulations on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome weigh in!! Great job! You're going to love that Wii fit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Congratulations, that is such amazing news. Especially the part where every pound after this is going to be fun and exciting for you. Almost like a re-charge.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your loss. you are doing awsome. I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...