SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 25, 2011

Finally Friday!

I woke up a little more chipper this morning because Hubby was coming home today!

For breakfast, I had 1/2 cup each of Cheerios, Fiber One, blueberries and 1% milk for 4 points.

22511 001

For my first break, I had PB and Banana toast for 2 points.

22511 002

I also whipped up a green smoothie, the usual kind with 2 oranges and 1 cup of spinach for 1 point.

22511 003

For lunch, I had the last of the leftover ham and cheese casserole and squash for 6 points. I also had a glass of iced tea.

22511 004

For dessert, I had FF/SF chocolate pudding with a Cool Whip for 2 points.

22511 005

I got off of work a couple of hours early- which was awesome because Hubby was almost on his way home by that time! I was so happy when he got home!

I ate 3 mini-sugar cookies that hubby brought home. You can’t tell in the picture, but they are actually small. 4 points.

22511 010

For supper, I made an Italian meal. Schwann’s cheese stuffed pasta with alfredo and spinach, chicken with cheese and marinara and green beans for a total of 13 points.

22511 006

And for dessert, I had vanilla ice cream topped with strawberry syrup for 5 points.

22511 007

That puts me at using 3 weekly points today.

Now for some quality time with hubby!

Have a great weekend!

8 comments :

  1. Way to go on your eating. Yeah, hubby is home, havea great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm that green smoothie sounds yummy, I may have to try that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the food! Your hubby is home - enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad hubby is home safe and sound. Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay that he's home! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I like how you mix Cheerios and FiberOne together..I may have to try that. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...