SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beautiful Weather and a 5K

Today I had planned on running a 5K on the treadmill for the Healthy Heart Weekend. But the weather turned out to be gorgeous and in the low 40’s! This was a heat wave since it has been about –10 lately! So Hubby agreed to go outside and walk the 5K with me instead! It was PERFECT!!! I wanted to take some pictures on the walk, but didn’t get too many. We just enjoyed the nice weather and talked. Smile

21211 003

21211 004

21211 002

21211 005

What a wonderful way to spend some time on a Saturday- and burn 368 calories, too!

Did you participate in the Healthy Heart Event? What did you do?

11 comments :

  1. Good for you! You look adorable btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I walked for it!! Omg you and your hubby are so cute!!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man that looks COLD! I did a 5K this weekend also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful looking sunny day, and a cute couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I walked over 2 miles, which was good for me since I am nursing a knee injury. Brrr, still looks cold there from warm S. CA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful!!! Glad you had better weather and enjoyed the 5K

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great that you could get out! It's always nice to have that time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look cute together! And way to go with the 5k :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! You look amazing! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...