SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Tuesday Like a Monday

I hope you all had fantastic holiday weekends! I had a great weekend that included a 5k, shopping, a pedicure and seeing family. It was lots of fun and very relaxing!

I did my best eating wise. I feel like I made mostly good decisions with a few splurges here and there using my weekly points. The scale was  up a bit this morning, so I’m hoping I can get back to normal today and lose that by WI day tomorrow.

For breakfast this morning, I had oatmeal with a banana mixed in and a glass of 1% milk for 5.5 points.

9710 002

I had some reading left to do for class today, so I had to get that done ASAP. I had a cup of Duchess tea to get me through that.

9710 004

I could barely keep my eyes open! Good thing I had less than 10 pages left to read. I went back to bed for an hour and a half after that and I felt much better!

Before I left, I made a raspberry smoothie for 2.5 points. Yum!

9710 005

9710 007

My smoothies are very simple to make. This one consisted of 1/2 cup of light vanilla yogurt, 1 cup of fresh raspberries and 1 cup of crushed ice- all mixed up in the blender. Very healthy and very delicious!

School went alright today. It seemed like everybody was tired. I was ready to go home when class ended! But I would have rather gone home and taken a nap than worked!

On the way home, I had a pear for 1 point.

9710 006

For lunch, I had chicken noodle soup and toast topped with whipped cream cheese for 5.5 points.

9710 008

For dessert, I had a tiny piece of toast with Nutella (and a bit from the spoon!) for 3.5 points.

9710 009

This stuff is so good and so dangerous. My mom gave me a coupon so I got this for like $1. I normally don’t buy it because I think it’s a bit expensive. But I love it!

I made an iced coffee for 1.5 points to sip on while I worked.

9710 010

This is very simple also. I fill the cup up with ice, add a bit of creamer (currently White Chocolate Macadamia nut) and fill the glass with coffee until it’s almost full, and then add about 1/4 cup or less of 1% milk. I usually add a packet of sweet-n-low too.

Hubby is working a normal schedule this week so he was home in good time- yay! I had 2 fat free hot dogs w/ buns, baked beans, and potato salad for 11.5 points.

9710 011

For dessert, I had light ice cream for 3 points.

9710 012

I used 2.5 weekly points today and still have quite a few left. I did well points wise, but like I said, the foods I ate this weekend were a little different so I’m hoping the scale is kind tomorrow.

5 comments :

  1. Hmmmm.......mmmmmm...... yummmy!
    Is that chocolate Nutella?
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah school can be so boring :) Especially after a long vacation!! good luck with WI :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my fingers crossed for you at weigh in! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your food pictures.

    Thank you for the smoothie and iced coffee recipes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. now i want a smoothie!! i haven't had one in FOREVER!!!

    good luck w/weigh in!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...