SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weigh In Day

I got to sleep in until 7 this morning. It felt great but I felt like I could have slept all day. It’s been so cool outside at night we can sleep with our window open and it’s just perfect.

I was hoping to at least stay the same this week- but I gained another .2 lb. So I am up .4 from my lowest now. That’s not bad and I’m not going to beat myself up from that. Give me one good week and I’ll lose double or triple that. I weighed in at 226.2. I understand that this small gain is due to how I ate over the weekend.

This is the last week of my Summer Challenge and I really want to step it up! While I’m not going to lose all 20 lbs, I have still done very well. I want to have a good loss on this last weigh in next week.

For breakfast I decided to break out the Trader Joe’s almond butter. For some reason it has this weird taste- like it’s old. I’m thinking I didn’t mix it up well enough- so I will try again. But I had toast w/ almond butter and bananas along with a cup of 1% milk for 9 points.

81810 001

I had an iced coffee for 1.5 points.

81810 002

For my first break I had a large peach for 1 point.

81810 003

For lunch I had a sandwich thin w/ a tad bit of mayo, tomato, deli ham and Colby cheese- toasted and microwaved. I also had the rest of the tomato and BBQ pops for 5.5 points.

81810 004

Dessert was a fruit strip for .5 point.

81810 005

I was hungry on my last break, so I started off with 1 cup of Trader Joe’s white cheddar popcorn but ended up eating 2 cups for 3 points.

81810 007

I made homemade pizza for supper. I used the bread machine dough cycle for the first time and WOW- absolutely amazing and SO easy. I will definitely be trying more things w/ this cycle!

I had planned on having 2 pieces, but I ended up having 3 pieces of ham and pineapple for 12 points because it tasted so good! I also had green beans.

81810 008

I probably could have done without that 3rd piece though. I ended up using 1.5 weekly points because of it! I will probably use a couple weekly points later on tonight for some dessert. I have found I do fine if I use my weekly points- it’s when I go over the weekly points that I gain.

We’re half way through the week!!!

3 comments :

  1. Even your plates are happy!
    Good on the points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking pizza it is! So tempting :)

    I love the variety of food you eat. It sounds good and healthy without any restriction whatsoever. Great way to eat healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped eating pizza out of choice...too many calories......but do miss it from time to time...but in the meantime eat other bad stuff...so who am I to say anything...LOL
    You are doing well...lots of positive.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...