SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 1, 2010

First Day of Vacation

I was able to sleep in this morning until 7 AM- yippee! That’s a lot better than the usual 5 AM. We woke up to a beautiful, sunny day. It’s been nice and cool here for a couple of day with a nice breeze. We still haven’t turned our AC on yet this year!

We headed up to the gym first thing this morning to get a membership. I really need strength training as my arms are starting to get a little flabby. Their website is very misleading and turns out it is $800 per year, way beyond our budget! We decided we’ll just buy our own weight equipment for that price!

I planned out the meals for this weekend. My family is coming to visit and I want to be prepared! I am trying to plan some healthy yet delicious options on the menu. At least I will know what I’m eating so I don’t gain weight this weekend.

Hubby and I did a few household tasks in the morning. After lunch, we rode our bikes down to the pool for a couple of hours. It was sooo nice! It felt really great to get some sunshine. We made sure to put on sunscreen this time and no burns! :)

We had Subway for supper- delish! I finally got my pedicure for my 232 goal ( I was 231.4 again this morning!!). Wow, my feet look so much better and the massage chair just worked wonders on me! I was so embarrassed because my feet were bad. She just kept using the scraper on them and all kinds of dead skin was flying off and she just looked at me and smiled- lol. She did a really good job though and I tipped her $5 for her having to go through that! lol I need to get that done more often.

We ran more errands and then came home! Hubby and I are going to outside and lay on a blanket and look at the stars- something we haven’t done since we were dating! :)

1 comment :

  1. Gym memberships are SO expensive...I don't use my membership during summer time but still have to pay, which really frustrates me.
    I love going in winter time only!!
    Good to read you got to sleep till 7am..I find over weekends I can sleep in but my body clock wakes me up the usual time...so frustrating as hubby sleeps and I lie there trying not to wake him up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...