SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Finally Friday!

I decided to sleep in this morning since it was Friday and all. I slept until 6:30, it felt great! I miss my mornings with Hubby though.

For breakfast, I had 1/2 cup of light vanilla yogurt w/ 1/2 cup of fresh peaches mixed in, along with a boiled egg and 1/2 cup of Healthy Balance juice. Total points= 4

71610 001

I got on my PC to read some blogs and to read all of my comments (Love you guys!!). I was a little disappointed to see that I had lost a follower- what did I do? lol

I boiled some water and made a cup of Earl Grey Tea. I usually drink this every morning, until the new love of my life came along- Iced Coffee. But today was all about the Earl Grey. I drink it plain.

71610 002

It was a busy morning with a lot of difficult and technical questions. The good thing was that it passed quickly. For my break, I had 1 cup of cherries for 1 point, while unloading the dishwasher. How many people can do that on their break? lol

71610 003

We slowed down after my break- which was definitely welcome! If I don’t have any messages or other files to work on, I get to read or do whatever, as long as it’s quiet. So I spent some time reading Fitness Magazine. :)

While I was working, some construction worker came up to my house and drank water from the hose! I looked out the window at him and he just looked at me. That’s scary! I don’t appreciate him coming up to my house and drinking my water without asking!

For lunch I had 2 sandwiches made up of whole wheat bread, tomato, 3 oz. total avocado, and light mayo. I also had some triscuits flavored with olive oil and rosemary. This was a total of 11 points. I was stuffed! But this was delicious.

71610 004

I wanted something sweet, but since I was full- I obviously didn’t need food. So I put some crystal light in my water. I don’t take picture of all of the water I drink, but I do drink at least 8 cups a day.

71610 005

I wasn’t feeling very good after lunch. I felt really sick to my stomach. Not really sure why, but I wasn’t hungry on my last break. I just went outside for a few minutes and filled up on water.

The afternoon went pretty quickly and before I knew it, it was time to sign out and start the weekend!! Hubby brought Subway home to eat in the car as we drove out to my parent’s in IL. I had a 6” ham sub with baked BBQ lays for 7 points. I just LOVE Subway!

71610 008

71610 006

I also had one of these- that really helped settle my stomach.

71610 007

On our way out we reached THIS milestone! And she’s still running great! :)

71610 011

I was feeling much better later on and we drove through Dairy Queen. I was able to plan ahead *whew* and had just enough points for a small hot fudge sundae for 7 points. It hit the spot!

71610 009

My parents are actually back in IA with my grandpa. So it was just my brother home. We watched a movie…well actually I fell asleep through most of it and can’t even tell you what it was called…but what I saw was really funny! :) I snacked on some 94% Fat Free popcorn that I dug through the cupboard to find- 1 point.

71610 015

I also had one of these for 1.5 points- YUM!

71610 019

So that was my Friday- Have a great weekend!!

4 comments :

  1. Sorry you lost a follower, but you gained me the other day. I've been a ww'er on and off for years so can fit in with your blog completely. Keep up the good work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've lost a follower before too...i always wonder what made they "un follow" me! ;) oh and i wouldn't like some guy drinking my water either...esp if he just looked at you like that!

    looks like a great Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the robbery at my house last week, I am very wary of any strngers lurking around my home!

    I lost a follower recently too :)

    It was a great post, have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not being critical here, but I keep looking through the foods you ate today, and they look like an awful lot of empty calories....a little heavy on snacks and carbs, and light on veggies. I was just wondering if you were aware of this. I went through a very tough period earlier this year when I couldn't understand why I wasn't losing faster, but then realized that although my calories only added up to 1300/day, I was eating a ton of carbs. It really made a difference when I substituted veggies for the bread and crackers, etc. that I was eating.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...