SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weigh In Day

I know I have been MIA lately. I miss you guys! I haven’t had the time to sit down and blog or read too many blogs lately. But I’m hoping that everything will slow down now! Just minutes ago, I finished a 10 page paper I’ve been stressing over and I think that’s the last big thing I have to worry about until Finals week! :)

Last week was stressful for me. Monday I found out that instead of having 2 semesters left, I will have at least 4. That was a HUGE disappointment to me. I have been in college since 2004- no I am not a doctor. lol I am just trying to get my BA! I can only afford to take two classes at a time, so this is just the way it is for me. But I came home and ate that day… I let stress get the best of me.

So what I’m saying is, I gained 3.6 lbs this week. I am at 238.2, just .2 above that 50 lb goal I met last week. Let me tell you, I am never going to see 238 again. I am back on track today!

I can identify where the downward spiral began, which is just insane. I had 2 girl scout cookies on Thursday night. Within points and completely planned, but it threw me off. I have been craving sugar and junk since then. I seriously have a problem with sugar.

So that’s where I’m at. I’m tired of coming on here to tell you all that I have flip flopped once a gain. I go from being on track to falling off the wagon. Well guess what, I’ve jumped back on that wagon again! 2 steps forward, 1 step back- I’ll get there eventually and that’s all that matters!

12 comments :

  1. That's exactly what happens to me when i eat sugar/simple carbs! Good for you on recognizing it and dealing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You WILL get there! I am so sorry to hear about the 4 semesters! I totally understand your frustration. I hope you have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you took a moment and figured it all out and got back on track! Sorry about all the school drama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you ackonwledged when it started and then decided not to continue! Great job!!

    And what a bummer that you have 2 more semesters than you thought...hopefully they go fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh don't I know how stressful college exams can get! Don't worry, de-stress and take a break. You'll be back on track then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In all things, slow & steady win the race - that's with college and weight loss. 2 semester or 4, when it's all done you'll have something no one can take away from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressed at how dedicated you are to getting your BA...it will be worth it in the end.

    Yes, do agree that 3.6lbs will be off in no time.
    I'm trying to get about 4lbs off that I gained...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just keep stepping forward. There will always be steps back, but never ever stop the forward ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It took me 16 YEARS to get my bachelor's degree!!! I can totally feel your frustration. You'll get there, though!
    Glad you're back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know you wrote this a few days ago, but I'm hoping that you are still going strong! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm completely addicted to cookies, too. I wish I could stop eating them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...