SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weigh In Day!!!! :D

Can you tell that I’m happy with my weigh in today? lol

That’s because I lost 4 lbs this week!!!

But more than that… I MET MY 50 LB GOAL! No, I didn’t MEET it, I blew RIGHT PAST IT! I have lost 53.4 lbs! I now weigh 234.6! I can’t tell you how happy I am. I have been struggling and struggling lately and I just got right back on track this past week and the results prove it!

So, as you can see on my sidebar, my reward is a $50 health shopping spree. I was planning on buying clothes but decided against it since I’m still losing weight. One thing I know I want, which will take up most of the money, is a digital food scale. I am heading online to buy that right now! I have decided to go with this one because of the good price ($24.95) and good reviews, but also because of the great color selections. :) It’s a simple scale but has just what I need for now. So I have about $25 left to spend, which I’ll have to think about. Any ideas of any tools or health/fitness items that will help me accomplish my goals?

10 comments :

  1. congrats on the loss, and meeting/going past the 50lb goal mark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching the milestone! Great going girl!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsa's way to go!! You did blow that number right out of the water :)
    That scale looks a lot like mine and i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!! Your hard work is paying off!! Congrats on the great loss this week and blowing by the 50lb mark!!

    Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!!! SOOOOOO proud of you! I'm clapping and smiling right now. ((HUGS)) Congratulations. You are doing fantastic!

    $25 left. hmmmmm...how about a new cookbook? Or some workout pants or shorts? A groovy new water bottle. A book about something you want to try like running, or triathlon or biking? Go on a date to the movies. New workout DVD. Pedometer. Some handweights. So many options. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!!!! Do you have a pedometer or a HRM? I am not sure how much the Heart Rate Monitors go for but it might be a worthwhile expense. What about a new cookbook or a way cool water bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Congratulations on the amazing weight loss and your big number!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so great! I'm so excited for you!! :)

    As for the remaining $25, I would buy a new pair of jeans or some running gear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I don't know why that 50 pound mark is so awesome but it was great for me too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...