SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weigh in Day

I weighed in this morning at 242.6! What does that mean? It’s means that I met a NEW low!!! I lost 1.4 lbs. this week, which is above my 1 lb/week goal. I’m way happy with that. I have now lost a total of 45.4 lbs! That 50 lb goal is closer than ever!

I had a good week overall. I stuck to the plan. I ate all of my weekly points and 2.5 of my AP points. I don’t like to do that and the 2.5 points was a mistake, due to my not looking ahead before I ate something.

I earned 23 AP last week, which I’m really happy about too!

This just shows that if you stick to the plan you will lose!

12 comments :

  1. Thats the best news - am so so happy for you with that great loss.

    I stuck to my plan and it didnt work for me last week...LOL, but we know why so actually just teasing you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mae that is awesome!! I'm so proud of you and you are inspiring me all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the loss!! Keep the hard work girl, you'll hit that 50 lbs mark before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief! That's so awesome! High five!!!

    Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my post and congrats on the loss! I actually got the chills when I read "the goal of 50lbs is closer than ever" because that's my goal! Good job keep pushing, your almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for you!!!! That's so great - you just keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHoo!! You are doing such a good job! I can't wait for you to hit that 50 lb goal! We can all help you celebrate! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for a new low!! Kepp sticking to that plan! I have a similar blog to write... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mae! Long time no see :)

    Congratulations on the new low!

    This advice may be too late, but if you want to try to get an advantage in the work weight loss competition, try eating lots of very salty things the day before, and drinking a lot of water (and not peeing!) the morning of.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...