SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Weekly 5

I’ve decided to come up with a five weekly goals to accomplish. I will try to do this every Sunday.

  1. Workout a minimum of 5 days. This is something I’m trying to make a habit of and since my interruption over the last few weeks, I need to make this a priority again.
  2. Paint my toenails- Even though it’s winter and no one sees them, it would still make me feel pretty! (Thanks Spunkysuzi!)
  3. Take the stairs down at work- I know I should take them up too, but I have my hands and arms full. I’ll save that one for another week. ;) Baby steps.
  4. Do 10 sit ups a day. Maybe that’s not very many, but I’m really not sure how many I can do yet, and 10 sounds like a good number to start with!
  5. Add one new song to my workout playlist. I can’t believe how much new songs can really motivate me. This is a good way to not only motivate me to workout, but is a great reward FOR working out.

As you can see, some of these goals are fitness oriented and others are just ways to pamper myself. I feel that both are important for mental health. Should be pretty easy to do! I’ll check in next Sunday with the results.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

6 comments :

  1. Love the goals!! Might have to steal a few myself!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! I just read the 7 facts about you. I love to sing as well and was in choir in high school. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great and obtainable goals...you so going to get these - I need to set goals for myself again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you & Suzi have me thinking I should paint my toenails!

    Taking the stairs down is a reasonable goal, and therefore one you are likely to achieve. I like that you've thought it through, and know that going up isn't going to work right now, so why commit to it? Setting yourself up to succeed will lead you to success!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...