SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hopefully on the Mend

I woke up this morning feeling better so I thought I would wake up and eat some toast and maybe go to work. After I was standing for a while I felt nauseous again and after eating the toast I felt worse. So I’m home again. This time missing work AND school. But I think I’m on the mend. The nausea isn’t as debilitating as it was yesterday, but it gets a lot worse when I’m standing up.

I hopped on the scale this morning to see I was 1.4 lbs from my 50 lb goal! While I would LOVE for this to be true, I know I shouldn’t get used to it!

It’s amazing to me how my body can survive on 7 up and a couple pieces of toast for over 24 hours. How is that possible? It just shows me that I must eat a lot more than I would really need to when I am feeling well.

My Mom was showing her friend some pictures and I was in some of them and my Mom emailed me to tell me what her friend said, which made me feel so good! She said, “Be sure to tell her that she looked fabulous to me on your digital camera.  I am so proud of her.  Tell her I could use a few tricks on keeping true to myself on eating healthier too. Impressive!”

What a compliment!!

8 comments :

  1. Yay on the pics, BOO on the sick.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your feeling a little better
    thats a great compliment
    a big nsv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats fantastic...I told you some good will come out of this bug..
    Always great when you can see on pics!!!

    Hope u feeling a lot better now...but watch - dont eat and gain the weight back...LOl..joking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better!

    You are SO close to your 50 lbs. How exciting is that? Makes it seem doable huh?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice compliment! I hope you're on the mend this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you get back to tip top shape very soon!!

    and what a great compliment...i love hear things like that!! always gives me that extra "umph"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you are starting to feel better. Stomach bugs are no fun at all!

    I'm so glad that your mom's friend complimented you! That always made me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about you not feeling well. Take it easy and drink plenty of fluids. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...