SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Diary

These diaries have really helped keep me in line. Knowing that I’m going to have to come here and post all about what I ate all day helps me make better choices. So I think I might keep this up on the weekends. It’s impossible for me to do so during the week, unless I wrote it down in a note book or something. Do you find these interesting to read?

8 AM: For breakfast I ate 1 apricot Kolache, 1 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of strawberries. I started out with just the kolache and the milk and was still hungry. I really wanted another kolache but decided to go with strawberries instead because they’re free and I needed to get some fruit in. So I’m proud of myself for making that good choice. Breakfast was 7 points.

I’m a little bit moody this morning. I’m not quite sure why but I think it’s just realizing that the weekend is pretty much over and it’s back to work AND school tomorrow. I need to make sure my mood doesn’t affect my eating choices today.

12 PM: For lunch I had a whole wheat bun with BBQ beef. We had more left overs to go with it. I had some cheesy potatoes, sweet potatoes, squash, and a 1/2 deviled egg. All very small portions again. For dessert I had a little bit of ice cream and a small krispy ball. 15 points total. I knew I’d be able to fit in a smaller supper since I’d be home.

3:30 PM: On our way home I drank 3 cups of water and had 4 pieces of dark chocolate for 2.5 points.

5:30 PM: For supper I had 1 cup of oatmeal with 1 TBS of peach pie filling, 1 slice whole wheat toast with a little bit of peanut butter and water. For dessert I had 1 cup of strawberries. This was a total of 5 points.

After supper I had a cup of diet hot cocoa for free. I still have 1.5 points left for the day. I may use them and I may not, but I will not go over. I’m feeling very satisfied as it is and with all of my eating this past weekend, it may be best if I call it quits for the night.

I have to admit that I am concerned to see what I weigh tomorrow morning vs. what I weighed Wednesday morning before we left for my parent’s house. I can honestly say that I stuck to my points over the weekend- so I MET THAT GOAL! I really had to work at not over eating, but I succeeded points wise. I missed one workout, but I did get one in. I’m looking forward to my 4:30 AM workout in the morning!

2 comments :

  1. I am kind of glad the weekend is over. I had to work the whole weekend and I am looking forward to my days off this week - Wednesday and Thursday. Great job on maintaining your points this weekend! I am sure the scale will reflect that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you eat your activity and weekly points??
    I lost my weight with WW not going into those two but by sticking to my 20 allowed...
    Its so difficult to keep to your points allowed over holiday time, I'm not looking forward to it as I see how I struggle over weekends...can u imagine the holiday season how hard that is going to be...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...