SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Measurements

Yesterday morning I was down below my 40 lb goal again so my hubby took my measurements for me. I wasn't really expecting much since every other time I've taken measurements in diets passed I don't see any real changes.

I didn't take any measurements until I had lost 30 lbs, but I really wish I had now! Makes me curious how many inches I've lost overall!

From 30-40 lbs. lost, I lost 4 1/2"!! That's pretty amazing! I lost most of the inches in my thighs, which kind of surprised me but when I thought about it, it made sense. From 30-40 lbs, I really took up running and I'm sure that's why I lost the inches there! I can't wait to get back to that again. I'm slowly getting better.

Now if I can just stay below the 40 lb. lost weight for Wednesday...! I'm still doing great by the way and still have weekly points left, so all is well! I'm hoping for the best come weigh in Wednesday!

5 comments :

  1. I will keep my fingers crossed and will encourage you all the way! Great job on losing those inches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. Make sure you take pictures. I hope you make that goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! Fingers crossed for Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! That is so awesome. Are your pants loose in the caboose now? 40 pounds is huge!! You should be so proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fantastic result your body has give you...

    I also wish I had my measurements from the start, I only started taking after I lost about 8 kgs...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...