SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Birthday Weigh In

I did it! I did it! Ok, here’s the thing. I got up this morning and weighed in at 248.4. That’s right, .4 from my goal! I was like nuh-uh I am not taking that, you dirty scale! So I went for a nice long walk, as for some reason I lose weight when I do that. I was like, come on, .4? That’s not even right. I can change that THIS morning. So when I hopped on the scale post walk, I weighed in at 247. That’s right, a 1.4 lb. difference. How did that happen? I have no clue. Maybe some water weight. But I stepped on the scale about 10 times to make sure it was right, and sure enough! Is that cheating? I’m going to say no and that I met my 40 lb goal! It's actually 41 lbs. total. That’s a 3.6 lb. loss this week! I felt like I was in control this week, so I was glad to see that loss!

Meeting my 40 lb. goal means I have accomplished the goal I have been working FOREVER to get to. MY COACH PURSE FROM MY HUBBY!!!

Coach Purse I absolutely love this purse and I’m thrilled to finally get it!

I took the day off today to just take it easy. I’m going to clean the house and work on homework. I came downstairs this morning to find this from my hubby:

LivingRoom 001A dozen beautiful roses, a $15 iTunes gift card, Lindt truffles, and a birthday card. We write notes to each other on paper towels, napkins, whatever, so that’s what’s in the front. haha :) How cute!! He’s already given me a book, and 2 new WW food and dining out books. He said he has a couple more gifts for me tonight. I’m spoiled. Can’t wait to download some new songs on iTunes!

By the way, I turned 24 today. I feel so inspired today as I am changing my life. I’ve been thinking about what I will look like next year. I’d love to be another 40 lbs. lighter!

9 comments :

  1. Wooooo Hoooooo!!! What a great bday gift...to meet your that goal is AWESOME!!! Congrats!! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Btw, LOVE the coach purse!! I'm obsessed w/those too!! And how sweet of your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOO HOOO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Fantastic blog!! So excited for you that you made your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday present!! A great weight loss and a fabulous purse!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!

    What a great birthday:

    You met your goal
    Your hubby delighted you with lovely presents
    and there's more to come!

    Wow!
    Congrats! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Congrats on your loss and meeting your goal...and happy birthday!! What a sweet husband you have..:) Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! Congratulations on the purse! It is so fabulous that you got to hit your goal on your birthday. I'm so happy for you!

    Have a fantabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy B-day!

    Way to go on the goal! That's great!!

    I love that purse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You call it a Purse, we ( south african's) call it a Handbag....LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...