SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weigh in Day

I am ecstatic about my weigh in today. Granted, I haven't been feeling well, but yesterday was the only day that I did not eat a lot (1 cup oatmeal, 1 1/2 cups milk, pudding, chicken noodle soup and slice of light bread all day), but I only lost .4 from yesterday.

*** DRUM ROLL PLEASE ***

I lost 5.6 lbs this week!! I have now surpassed my 25 lb. goal for a total lost of 26 lbs. so far! Not to mention, today I hit the weight that I was the day we got married. Good to know that I am making some progress. Obviously, I can't expect that kind of loss every week, but it always seems to happen that I won't lose much for a couple of weeks and then all of the sudden I have a huge loss. I'll take them when they come!

I am home again today. My doctor wrote me a note for yesterday and today. Of course, my work doesn't accept doctor's notes unless it's for a prolonged period of time, so I'm taking today unpaid again. I had Friday off because my mom and I were planning on a shopping trip, but we've decided to put that off to next week so that I feel my best. So I'm going to see if they will let me work on Friday, and I'm thinking they're not going to let me. I may have to see if I can get someone to let me work their Saturday, which I don't think would be a problem. I've been off work since Saturday now! I've never been more ready to go back to work. I'm not really sure what is going on, doctor said it wasn't an infection and they tested me for strep throat and that came back negative. They are sending in another test to double check though and I'll find out in 2 days. I really don't think that's the problem though now. I feel sooo much better this morning. They gave me some cough syrup with codeine and a few days worth of anti-biotics in case I have strep so I can get a head start on it. My fever was gone this morning and I think that's why I feel so much better. I still have a cough though, but the syrup is helping a lot with that.

By the way, my husband has shown me the 25 lb. reward...which I am way excited about!! I'll post more about that later! :)

2 comments :

  1. Hi Mae,

    Way to go at the weigh in!! I lose in a similar fashion. Yesterday I weighed in and lost 0.8, it is hard for me to get excited about that...but at the same time it's down. I usually go 0.5, 1,1 then something bigger (5+). So far I have lost 22 pounds and I have a reward planned at 35. At 20 I went to get a facial. I need to figure out some non money rewards though as Mr. Bones' surgery is going to make me poor for some time. I also find the big loss weeks for me include mega veggies and water. This week I'm learning to live on less as I lost enough to lost a point, are you doing weight watchers? I just assumed that.

    Thanks for posting on my new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy 5.6 lbs! You did fantastic! Super Duper!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...